Information We Collect
We collect, store and process your personal information on servers located in the United States. If you choose to use Shop at Korea Services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the Shop at Korea Site. Once you register or purchase products on the Shop at Korea Site, you are no longer anonymous to us.
We collect and store the following information:
- Email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) financial information;
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Shop at Korea Site and ad data (all through cookies - You can take steps to disable cookies on Your browser, however this is likely to affect your ability to use Shop at Korea Site);
- Board posts and other messages, including correspondence between Shop at Korea and you; and
- General information regarding the Shop at Korea Services you have registered to
Our Use of Your Information.
We use your personal information to:
- provide Shop at korea Services and products;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- verify your identity and the information you provide;
- encourage safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- customize your experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform you about services and updates;
- communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide you with information that may affect your use of Shop at Korea Services and products;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to users;
- provide customer service; and
- perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
During the course of the business, we may use your personal information to deliver to you information that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. From time to time, we may implement solutions designed to more efficiently capture your communications preferences. In any such event, we will strive to reflect any previously stated communicated preferences within such solutions.
As part of your registration for Shop at Korea Services on the Shop at Korea Site, You agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from Shop at Korea, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding Shop at Korea Services and products, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
Our Disclosure of Your Information.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
- corporate affiliates to help coordinate the services we provide to you, enforce our terms and conditions, and promote trust and safety;
- service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of Shop at Korea Services to our users. These service providers are under confidentiality agreements with us;
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information.
If you are registered to receive Shop at Korea Services, you can access, review and modify Your personal information at any time by logging into your account page on the Shop at Korea Site.
If you post messages using boards or other message areas that may be made available on the Shop at Korea Site, it will not later be possible to edit or delete those messages.
You may contact us at [email protected] to review any personal information we store about you that is not available on the Shop at Korea Site. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not succeed the amounts permitted by law.
We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and help prevent bad guys from coming back.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools (encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, procedural safeguards) to assist in the protection of your information. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the internet, so we make no guarantees.
Notification of Changes