Agreement to these Terms and Conditions constitutes execution of an agreement for use of the Shop at Korea purchasing service between Shop at Korea and the purchaser who buys products through the real-time electronic commerce system provided by BigCommerce. Any transaction executed through the Shop at Korea’s Purchasing Service is governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea (“Korea”) and any statement herein with regard to time, period and place is based upon the time, period and place of Korea.
When you visit Shop at Korea or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Shop at Korea or its content suppliers and protected by Korea and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Shop at Korea and protected by Korea and international copyright laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Shop at Korea grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Shop at Korea. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Shop at Korea. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Shop at Korea without express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Shop at Korea. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Shop at Korea so long as the link does not portray Shop at Korea, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use Shop at Korea logo or other proprietary graphic as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Shop at Korea does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use Shop at Korea only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Shop at Korea reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
TERMINATION OF THE USE CONTRACT
1. Termination by members:
1) A member may terminate the Use Contract at any time by providing notice to the Shop at Korea, provided, that the member has taken the necessary actions to finalize any and all transactions at least seven days prior to the date of the termination notice.
2) A member shall be responsible for any consequences arising from the termination notice within said period, and upon termination of the Use Contract, Shop at Korea may withdraw all benefits given to the member.
2. Termination by Shop at Korea:
1) Shop at Korea may terminate the Use Contract in the event of occurrence or verification of the following:
a) infringement or damage upon the rights, reputation, credit or any other interest of Shop at Korea or any other member or breach of Korean laws or item public order and morals;
b) obstruction of the proper processing of the Shop at Korea services provided by Shop at Korea
c) circumstances in which Shop at Korea finds it necessary, in its judgment, to refuse the Shop at Korea services.
2) If Shop at Korea terminates the Use Contract, Shop at Korea will notify the member through e-mail, telephone or other means. The Use Contract shall be terminated at the time when Shop at Korea notifies the members of its intent of termination.
3) If Shop at Korea terminates the Use Contract, these Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply with respect to transactions executed before the termination.
4) When the Use Contract is terminated pursuant to this Article, Shop at Korea may withdraw any benefits given to the relevant member.
5) If the Use Contract is terminated pursuant to this Article, Shop at Korea may refuse to approve the members’ re-application
MANAGEMENT OF MEMBERS
1. Shop at Korea may take any or all of the following measures against members who have violated the Terms and Conditions, applicable laws and regulations or general commercial practices:
1) Withdrawal of all or part of the benefits given by Shop at Korea;
2) Restriction on use of certain services;
3) Termination of the Use Contract;
4) Claim for damages
2. Shop at Korea will notify the relevant member by phone or e-mail prior to taking any measure specified above, but if the member cannot be reached, or in cases of urgency, Shop at Korea may take the measure first and notify the member after the event.
3. Members may dispute the measures taken by Shop at Korea under this Article if they have grounds to do so.
1. The delivery period shall be from the day following the day on which payment receipt is confirmed to completion of delivery.
2. Public holidays, weekends and any other days during which delivery is impracticable due to a force majeure event are not included as part of the delivery period.
RISK OF LOSS
Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Shop at Korea is Shop at Korea's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by customer is customer's responsibility.
RETURN, EXCHANGE, REFUND AND TITLE
1. A purchase order may be cancelled depending on the status of delivery request. If your order is not shipped yet, you can cancel your order. Once an item has shipped, a return is not permitted unless Shop at Korea approves return or exchange due to an original defect in the delivered item.
2. A purchaser requesting Shop at Korea’s approval on return or exchange must prove the original product defect or other grounds for return or exchange by submitting to Shop at Korea objective evidence. Return shipping costs may apply according to the cause of the return. (e.g., return requested due to change of mind)
3. Shop at Korea does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at Shop at Korea’s office. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Shop at Korea does not take title to the refunded item. For more information about our returns and refunds, please visit return policy.
Shop at Korea attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Shop at Korea does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Shop at Korea itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day.
With respect to items sold by Shop at Korea, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. This policy applies only to products sold and shipped by Shop at Korea.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY ‘SHOP AT KOREA’ ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. SHOP AT KOREA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ‘SHOP AT KOREA’ DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ‘SHOP AT KOREA’ DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM ‘SHOP AT KOREA’ ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SHOP AT KOREA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN COUNTRY LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to Shop at Korea or to products or services sold or distributed by Shop at Korea or through shopatkorea.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The laws of the Republic of Korea (“Korea”) apply to this agreement.
Any legal proceedings brought in connection with disputes arising between Shop at Korea and any member from Shop at Korea services shall be submitted to the competent court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of Shop at Korea.
Matters not provided for in the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the Republic of KOREA.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Shop at Korea. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
109-2001 SK Sky View
24 Imok-ro, Jangan-gu
Korea, Republic of